GOOD FAITH TREAT PEOPLE
No formaldehyde fixing agent CY - 688J
Category: After finishing auxiliaries series
Keywords:Pre-treatment additives series | Dyeing Printing Series
Product Description: Changzhou Jili Auto Parts Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of truck and special vehicle cab shock absorbers and automobile cab turnover mechanism.
No formaldehyde fixing agent CY - 688 - j is a kind of reactive dye, direct dye and sulfur dye fixing agent, used in printing and dyeing of cellulose fibre, this product can improve the wet fastness of textiles, does not contain formaldehyde, discoloration resistance is small, suitable for suction and padding method, can be used with any other finishing agent.
【 Composition 】
By a variety of polymer blends with and into
【 Characteristics 】
Outside view: yellow to deep yellow transparent liquid
PH: 6 ~ 7
Solubility: soluble in water
【 Characteristics 】
This product is highly efficient and aldehyde fixing agent, than ordinary no aldehyde fixing agent effect is improved obviously, generally can be increased by 0.5 ~ 1 grade. Suitable for anionic dye fixation, especially cotton, linen, viscose fiber with the fixation of reactive dyes and direct dyes. For active cui orchid wait dye has prominent effect of fixation is difficult. In many no formaldehyde fixing agent varieties in a leading level. Solid color after product basic don't change color.
【 Application 】.
Impregnated usage: 2 ~ 4% O.W.F bath ratio: "; PH: 5
Solid color conditions: 50 to 55 ℃ by 30 min
Pad usage: 10 ~ 30 g/L (rolling fluid temperature: 50 to 55 ℃)
【 Description 】
1. The fixing agent dosage visual fabric color depth adjustment.
2. When the storage time is long, if you have floc, beaten after use, will not affect the solid color effect.
【Storage and transportation】
1. According to non-dangerous goods transport.
2. The plastic drum lined with plastic film 50/125 kg/barrel. Prevent with anionic packaging barrels packaging this product.
3. The plastic bucket sealed in a cool and ventilated place, storage period for half a year.