JINYUAN GREEN ADDITIVES FACTORY
Changzhou Jinyuan Green Additives Factory
Add:Changzhou xinbei district town industrial park in the southern district of Ben niu
National Free Sales Hotline：400-0519-399
Manager：Mr. Chen (0)13906128865
Hydrophilic organic silicon softener CY - QR is our company research and development of a new generation of organic silicone modified polyether and organosilicon softening agent, it besides has a tradition of amino silicone oil, soft and smooth hand-feel, amino silicone oil repellent properties, also changed the permeable performance is excellent, to air the fabric, sweat absorption performance perfect. In addition, it also can give excellent anti-static fabric resistance, dirt resistance, low color change, greatly improves the performance of fabric, suitable for high-grade pure cotton, viscose, tencel, wool blended yarn, polyester, polyester blended woven and knitted fabric, is the best choice for high-grade textiles.
【 Composition 】
Polyether and organic silicon modified
【 Characteristics 】
Outside view: colorless transparent or microstrip blue transparent liquid
PH: 6 ~ 7 (5%) aqueous solution
Solubility: soluble in water
【 Characteristics 】
1. Can be comparable to the amino silicone oil soft and smooth
2. Low yellowing tendency
3. The great dilution stability and use safety
4. 80 ℃ temperature resistant, alkali resistant PH 10 or less, not sticky roller, floating oil
5. Good compatibility with resin, paint and some fluorescent whitening agent with the bath
6. Have a good of hydrophilicity, antistatic, easy to re-work
【 Application 】
The original emulsion after measuring, according to the following operation:
1. Pad method: 10-15 g/l
Technological process: two dip two rolling (rolling rate of more than 40 ~ 50) drying (120 ℃)
2. Impregnation method: 1-2% (O.W.F)
Technological process: dipping (20 ~ 30 min at room temperature) to dehydration, drying (120 ℃)
【Storage and transportation】
1. According to non-dangerous goods transport.
2. Plastic drum with inner plastic bags of 150 kg / 50/120.
3. Put in a cool, dry and ventilated warehouse storage; Shelf life for six months.